Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pre-Pink Day RALLY

So today I was somewhat pumped to go film this anti-bullying campaign primarily for getting out from the school.

I got their earlier then the others as I had to fix a flat tire on my truck, thought of be the last.

So while we were there the camera I worked, I had gotten in over 1hour of footage. I believe that we can easily price together footage from not only one camera but three, my iPod, as well as the iPad, and possibly somebody else's mobile device. Good job to us for multi-filming. On top of filming with multiple devices I also during the interviews used my iPod touch, on the microphone app thing to help capture greater audio then the camera, so there's a bonus there.

Travis had a pretty good few story's which I think had moved a few people as they seemed authentic.

All in all a good day and quite an experience to be at a big event such as what went on today, filming, and getting just the general experience.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment