Thursday, March 28, 2013

Week 7

Well it's not entirely week 7 especially for me. On monday me and a few others went down to film a infomercial down at the broadcast room. Unfortunately, on saturday I noticed that my throat hurt in general, ahh well just keep going through my day until I goto the doctor and woo-la I am sick. Sunday Still sick. Monday I think I could goto school but i left during second as I could not focus literally. Tuesday there was no school, still sick though. Wednesday still sick, had to miss school entirely. Thursday today, I am well-enough to goto school, right now I don't feel like I did the past few days which is good. Tomorrow(Friday) there is no school for some sort of holiday, and then next week there is not school for a holiday as well.

Today, Mr. V notified me and a few others that we are doing an e-journalism project taking place at I think I heard the Turvey Center. Kinda cool, and will be a nice little "break" from school. I am not entirely sure what it is we are going their for(the event) but regardless it should be cool...

Last time me and a group of people went to the infomercial, it took place at the RCMP Museum. It went well but not that good of sound quality. We constantly kept moving cameras for different positions but it seemed un-professional. Hopfully this time our group can figure out two (or more depending on how man cameras we get) good and excellent camera positions. Thinking back though the main reason we had to move the cameras more then 2 times was due to people re-adjusting their positions in the audience or somebody going to sit in an empty seat. We also got an interview in so hopfully we can get an interview this time as well.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment