Friday, March 1, 2013

Week 4

So this week has been very slow for my thinking. I was going to start and complete the copyright assignment but once I started Mr.V threw a Juno project on to our task list. I do not have a clue what Junos are/is but I know it is something involving awards. So i got done this Juno Project but I do not like it. While I was nearly half way done making a "Juno" photoshop creation from scratch, Mr.V dumps 2 two sets of images that need to be on the poster. I did not like that, but after I slapped them onto a new creation I was somewhat satisfied.

I really want to start working on my e-portfolio but I don't wanna start till instructions are given as they may be different since the last time I was in this class, speaking of which it sucks I can't use my old portfolio, but new-er is better.

Good-Bye week 4!

I will upload the Juno thing as well...

1 comment:

  1. The Juno thing was a last minute opportunity. Thanks for you efforts and feedback 5/5

    ReplyDelete