Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Copyright Bl0G 1&2 - iPad/iMac

Video

Well the video was jumping everywhere, if I wanna copy and paste something I will do it but i will build off of it to make my own lets say it was an opinion. Not much else as the video was literally almost what we try to do or don't do or just do each day...

Next thing....

I know about getting permission to use images as the last time I was in this class, for my e-portfolio I wound up calling Long & Mcquade home office over in Ontario somewhere to confirm if I could use some images for a class project. I got a reply by phone back from somebody their that it is ok for me to use some images. 


OMG this assignment is boring and wasting time...

Well I am done that quiz thingy but it was to frustrating to do on a iPad, ima stick to writting documents on a computer or iMac for now.

Sent that quiz...Next Thing

Well I believe I am finally done with this assignment, this will most likely be the most hated by me assignment this year, which is pretty good being how easy this was....lol

Next Assignment.......

No comments:

Post a Comment